Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July's Artist X: Marie Gibbons

My apologies, readers, for the delay in announcing the identity of my featured artist for July. As I mentioned in my last post, I headed down to Santa Fe for a long weekend, and I have been blissfully disconnected to the internet. Stay tuned for updates from that trip, as I found some incredible new talent and came back to the office with some wicked pieces on consignment. I am hoping that my clients like them as much as I do!

Just for fun and because it was AMAZING, here is a picture of some wild horses I saw on the ride back:
Now, without further ado, the identity of July's Artist X is the talented Marie Gibbons. Here is a link to her site:  http://www.mariegibbons.com . Be sure to check it out both for her original art pieces as well as the line-up of ever changing classes she offers in her Tennyson Street Space.




Stop by her studio this Friday (First Friday!) between 6-9 to make your own clay owl - just $10 for workshop time, materials, and firing.

No comments:

Post a Comment